International Conference “Language. Text. Society.”
Samara University of Public Administration “International Market Institute”, Samara, Russia.
- The multidimensional communicative environment: discursive practices and genres.
- Parametrization of discourses, genres, and text types.
- Language specificity of various institutional and interpersonal discourses.
- Narratives in mass media and social media.
- Dynamics and variability of the linguistic world view.
- Reflection of the linguistic world view in the mass media, new media, and Internet communication.
- Sociological aspects of language phenomena.
- Language and communication in the current geopolitical situation.
- Translation in the context of globalization and automation.
Scholars, specialists, MA and Ph.D. students and young researchers in the fields of linguistics, media, translation, sociology and public relations are invited to participate in the conference.
Participation in the conference is free of charge. Travel expenses are covered by the participants’ institutions or by the participants themselves. Unfortunately, the level on which the conference will be held is not wheelchair-accessible.